Some of our issues in 2017 include:
- Full State funding for Maryland’s public schools (BRFA)
- Invest in the Public Employees that make Maryland work
- School assessments and a cap on standardized testing
- Opposition of public school privatization and education voucher programs (BOOST)
- Improving indoor air quality for state workers
- Protecting Maryland’s Best-in-Nation Charter School Law
- Protect Our Schools Act of 2017
AFT-Maryland Buses will be leaving from THREE locations at 5:15 p.m.
Buses will leave Annapolis at 9:00 p.m. to return to Baltimore.
Bus #1: BTU/AFTMD: 4701 Mt Hope Drive, Baltimore 21215
Bus #2: 2701 W Patapsco Ave., Baltimore 21230
Bus #3: 2500 E. Northern Parkway (parking lot at corner of N.Pkwy & Laurelton Ave)
Food and soft drinks will be provided on the bus.