Bus will leave from AFT-Maryland, 5800 Metro Drive, 21215, at 5:15 p.m. and return from Annapolis at 9:00 p.m. Food and soft drinks will be served on the bus.
After the mass labor rally, we will lobby our legislators on important issues facing public employees, teachers, and PSRPs in Baltimore and across the State of Maryland.
Some of our issues include:
- Education Funding & the Kirwan Commission
- Ending Wage Stagnation and instituting competitive pay for Public Employees
- Fighting proposed conversions of the Teacher and State Employee Retirement System from a Pension to a 401(k) plan
- Solving the staffing crisis in state governmental agencies
- Defending the right of public employees to unionize and participate in their unions
TO RESERVE YOUR SEAT:
Contact Todd Reynolds at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call (443) 320-4719