To mark the 60th Anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education, parents, students, educators and community members from across America are rallying at the U.S. Supreme Court to continue the struggle for racial and educational justice and win the public schools all our children deserve.
Tuesday, May 13, 2014, 12:30 p.m.
Rally at the U.S. Supreme Court, Washington, DC
* Click here to RSVP and reserve your space on the bus from Baltimore. *
- Full funding & support for neighborhood-based community schools: don't close or priviatize them
- More teaching, less testing
- Positive discipline policies & an end to zero tolerance
- Quality affordable education from early childhood through college, including for undocumented students
- A living wage that lifts people out of poverty
Visit the National project site at www.reclaimourschools.org.
Get on the BALTIMORE BUS!
Buses leave from the AFT-Maryland/BTU parking lot at 9:00 a.m. sharp!
5800 Metro Drive, Baltimore, MD 21215